Friday, July 31, 2009

In Plain Sight by Tom Smart & Lee Benson




I loved this book. The author is Elizabeth Smart's Uncle who reveals everything that went on behind the scenes in the Elizabeth Smart investigation. How the police did not investigate important leads because they just wanted to close the case. Their suspect was dead and they just wanted to wrap it up.

It was so interesting to learn about how the media influenced the investigation. I remember the day they found her because I was at work and she was found just down the street from my building! I love true stories and this one obviously hits close to home for me.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I didn't know you had another blog! Glad I found you, now I can stalk this one too! Thanks for the reviews on the books, I'm always lookin' for something new to hold my attention!

Anonymous said...

I'm horrible at starting 10 books and never finishing any of them.